- 1. Amphetamine/Metamphetamine/ectasy
- 2. Marijuana metabolite
- 3. Cocaine and metabolites
- 4. Opiates (codeine, morphine, 6-acetylmorphine)
- 5. Phencyclidine (PCP)
Call (877)766-5221 to Order a Hair Drug Test
Easy as 123
- 1) Call POM Drug Testing Services to order and pay for Hair drug test. Payment must be made with either a credit, debit, or Visa gift card via the phone or eStore. Cash is not accepted at any of the drug collection sites. Registration process takes less than 5 minutes. You must registered with POM Drug Testing Services prior to going to the drug collection site. No exceptions.
- 2) Bring your registration number and government photo identification (ie. Driverâ€™s License or Passport) to the closest drug collection site.
- 3) Obtain hair drug test results within 3-7 days via password protected email or fax.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Hair Drug Testing
Q. How much hair is needed for a hair drug test?
A. If hair is taken from the head at least one inch and a half-90 to 120 strands. If hair is taken from the chest, legs, or underarm then the collector shaves a cotton ball size of hair.
Q. What time period does a hair drug test cover?
A. Hair growth rates vary; typically head hair grows at an average of one half inch per month. Therefore, a 1.5 inch hair sample detects drug use up to 90 days prior to testing.
Q. How does the drug detection window for hair compare to urine?
A. In general, the detection time is longest in hair, followed by urine. Drugs in hair may be detectable for approximately 90 days, whereas drugs in urine are generally detectable for one to seven days or longer in chronic users.
Q. How soon after use can a drug be detected in hair?
A. Drugs can be detected approximately 7-10 days from the time of drug use. This is the time in which affected hair grows from the follicle to emerge above the scalp.
Q. Can hair be collected from a brush be used?
A. No. A hair sample must be collected using proper chain of custody protocol and collection techniques. The test subject must verify the authenticity of the sample at the time of collection.
Q. How does the laboratory address external exposure to certain drugs like marijuana or crack (cocaine) smoke?
A. While washing the hair sample may remove some of the contamination, ultimately external exposure can be differentiated from actual use because of the presence of the drug metabolite, which is not present when environmental contamination is the source of drug.
Hair Drug Test Pricing
[Lowest pricing on the market- Average competitorâ€™s pricing is $150 – $200]
5 Panel Hair Drug Test – $99.00 – 90 day window for detection of drug use
|Hair Stat-5sm||Hair Stat-7sm||Hair Stat-9sm||Hair Stat-12sm||Hair Stat-14sm|
- 5 panel- $99.00
- 7 panel- $215.00
- 9 panel- $225.00
- 12 panel- $345.00
- 14 panel- $380.00
NOTE: If you are ordering a panel 7 thru 14 panel you are required to have at least 2 inches of hair on your head. If their hair is too short test cannot be performed.
POM Drug Testing Services offers the lowest price 5 Panel Hair Drug Test on the market that is accepted by courts and employers. We contract all Hair Drug Testing through Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics. We have access to over 3000 Drug Collection Sites nationwide.
Mastercard, visa, American Express and Discover accepted. Payments may be made via Telephone, Estore, or Paypal
Return policy: 20% Cancellation Fee for all Refund Requests. Once drug results are reported, No Refund shall be given. No exceptions.